Friday, May 4, 2012

It's times like these I wish I had Tourette's Syndrome





I always wanted to make this into a coffee table book. Maybe even a cool pop up book where you turn the pages and a big conversation bubble pops up that says "Shit!" or "Fuck!". For now, this blog will have to take place of my awesome pop up book.

It's times like these that I wish I had Coprolalia:

(Coprolalia:  The uncontrolled or involuntary use of obscene or scatological language)

 

When you want them to open up more lanes at Wal-Mart and you want to cashiers to pick up the pace so you can get out of there.



When you are sick or hurt and tired of sitting in the ER waiting room




When you want to skip the security line at the airport...and you want an excuse as to why you can say the "B" word



When you no longer want to answer the phone at work.


When your aspiration in life is to become a drill sergeant.



When you want a really good excuse as to why you don't go to church.




When you are talking to the DMV lady



When you don't want to make a speech at your best friend's wedding.



When a Jehovah Witness comes knocking.



When you want everyone to stay out of your bubble.


Can you think of any more situations where Tourette's syndrome might come in handy?

1 comment:

bill said...

It would be amazing. You'd officially be "that guy", wherever you go. like "I don't want a large Farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola"