Monday, September 10, 2012

Psoriasis is adorable and so am I!

Sometimes you just have those days when you wake up and you're like

Flicking off the world

But not today

Hugging World

And it's not because I ate a whole pie for breakfast

Eating Pie

And it's not because I drank 2 bottles of wine all by myself.

Drinking wine. drunk. dizzy. spinny. fall.

It's because I woke up this morning and realized

Eureka!
cute, adorable, hugging self

That's right. I am adorable on the inside and out.


Even though I have psoriasis on my chest,

Psorisis is cute on chest

spider veins on my legs,

Spider Vein Leg

and the mouth of a sailor,

Potty Mouth

I'm still adorable despite these shortcomings. In fact, my shortcomings are what make me adorable. If you would like to argue with my new found enlightenment, then you can

mooning someone. adorable butt. Kiss my adorable buttocks


_________________________________

Like what you see? Please leave a comment and share with others on Twitter and Facebook! That's what all the cool kids do these days......

9 comments:

Carly C. said...

I agree. Super adorable.

Kat Von Dude said...

This is one of my favorites. Good Job Heather!

Tracey said...

I am totally sharing this. It makes me smile. :)

Sam Grover said...

I will gladly kiss your ass even though I agree you are adorable.

Barbie said...

Cute!

Rick S. said...

LOL. You are becoming an MS Paint whiz!

Steven S said...

Looking sexy

Gloria said...

You do have a potty mouth but you use it well. Glad you figured out what everyone else already knew.

Garrett said...

Nice job. I thought the pictures were funny.