Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Heather Hammer


Do you ever wonder why tools are always named after men? Cause I do....

       1. Jack Hammer

When you see this:
I see this:



       2. Allen Wrench

This:


 Or This?



     3. Phillips Head Screwdriver:

This:




Or This?

You are supposed to give boats a female name so why don't any tools have a female name? Shouldn't that be bad luck or something? No wonder so many men hurt themselves while using tools. Duh! You wouldn't have this problem if it was called a Delilah Drill.

I propose we fix this problem by creating the Heather Hammer.

And just to punish you men for not naming a tool after a female, the Heather Hammer will be a castration tool.


No need to try to make this look like a vagina.

Pretty soon I will have these babies (Or lack there of) available at every Wal-Mart. That's what you get for not naming any tools after me or any of the other millions of females out there! Suffer my wrath!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youre so strange. I like it though!

Chris said...

Ouch. Please don't use the Heather Hammer on me if I ever meet you. Please...

Liam said...

You're just jealous cause my jack hammer has balls while you are stuck with the Delilah drill.

Axxle said...

Fantestic post! Fallawesome! Keep it up!

Rogue said...

bahahahaha!

Eric said...

Like

Amanda said...

You got problems girl. LOL!

Sam said...

This ia definitely something worth pondering.