Friday, September 14, 2012

I want to murder a penguin

Earlier this week I wrote about a rare and powerful day when I felt adorable.  No one liked it. 

So I thought I would go back to the dark humored Heather that you all know and love. Darkside has been tuned in. Enjoy.

____________________________

Have you ever had one of those days where you are fed up with the way things are going and you feel like the only way to make yourself feel better is to murder something as cute as a penguin?

Because I feel this way all the time.

Penguins are so delightful and cuddly which is exact opposite of how I feel right now. For some reason, my reaction to this contradictory existence is to murder a penguin in the hopes that its death will somehow make me feel cute, cuddly, delightful, or maybe even warm and fuzzy inside.

Dead animal

Common sense unfortunately tells me that by no means would I feel warm and fuzzy after killing a penguin. I also don't want to find out what would happen to an inmate who is imprisoned for penguin murder.


But day after day I am haunted with thoughts of brutally murdering an adorable, wild animal. Something will always upset me and I will think, "I'm so angry I could...

OR
Gogo

AND POSSIBLY


OR EVEN

 

I think about murdering a cute and furry creature so much that I might be considered psychotic at this point. I know murdering woodland and seafaring creatures is bad but I just can't help myself . They always seem so damn happy. I have tried to erase these kinds of thoughts....After all, I am a huge animal lover.

But the next time my computer crashes.....


Or the next time I get a papercut.....

Animaniacs or Tiny Toons Gogo

And possibly the next time my husband forgets to bring home milk....


Or even the next time my mother calls.....




Killing imaginary wild animals by violent and awful means is fun!  Try it the next time you're angry!

___________________________________

Like what you see? Please leave a comment and share with others on Twitter and Facebook! That's what all the cool kids do these days......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got problems. :)

Samantha said...

I think the best comment for this blog is "Bless your heart"

Carly C. said...

You seem to have a reoccurring theme here with hurting animals, poop, and being very angry. I like it!

Anonymous said...

You cray

Eric said...

Can't stop LOL

Unknown said...

omg you rule SO hard! <3

Anonymous said...

What about kittens? Why don't you just drown some adorable kittens while you are at it?

Rick S. said...

I think you might be my hero

XboxMan said...

Nice!

bill said...

You should make t-shirts with your art. They're awesome.

Greg said...

HA! I want to murder a penguin all the time too.