Monday, September 3, 2012

I Like Pie



I like pie. (Pie with an E. Although I like Pi too as the header to my blog suggests)

I like chocolate, lemon meringue, banana cream, apple, berry, cookies & cream, pumpkin, pecan, and key lime pie. In fact, I like any type of pie.


 One time I had pie in the desert. I called it dessert in the desert. It was fun.


This is a picture of me & my hubby just minutes after eating my dessert in the desert.

I like pie so much that my female dog is nicknamed "Pea-Pie":

Pea-Pie

and my male dog is nicknamed "Poo-Pie":

Poo-Pie

Poo-Pie does poo a lot but he doesn't actually poo in pie. (Thank goodness!)

If I could eat pie everyday, then I would. My entire fridge would have nothing but pie in it.... And maybe a gallon of milk because milk goes good with pie.

Even though my teeth would rot and my weight would increase drastically, I would still love to eat pie three times a day.

I would marry pie if I could. However, I would not defile pie like they did in the movie "American Pie".

I hate that movie.....


There is a special place in hell for people who do this.

_____________________

Like what you see? Please leave a comment or share with others on Twitter and Facebook! That's what all the cool kids do these days......

9 comments:

VaginaLover said...

I like pie too. Poo-tang Pie.

Kat Von Dude said...

Check it out:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I+like+pie

Anonymous said...

Pie does not taste better then bacon. Unless you made a bacon pie.

Eric said...

Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? Could you be anymore random?

Carly C. said...

Pie. Nom nom nom nom. I like this post!

Unknown said...

...omg...bacon pie...!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hate pie. I don't hate your blog though. Good job even though I hate pie.

Sam Grover said...

I'm a cool kid so I am leaving a comment for you.