Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My dog is addicted to frog

Sunday:
Dog Staring at frog

Dog Eating Frog

Dog Munching on frog. Nom Nom.

Dog Spitting out frog

Dog Getting Dizzy. Dog High. Daisy Where are you?

Oh my god! She's rabid! Run away!

15 minutes later and dog is fine.


Monday:
Daisy Where are you? Frog running away peeing

Seriously? Again?

Tuesday:
What is wrong with you?

Wednesday:
You got a problem!

Thursday:
Frog is bad yo!

Friday:
I hope you get warts all over your tongue

Saturday:
Help! My dog needs an intervention!

Later that Day......
My dog ran away because she is addicted to frog.

Don't let this be you. Talk to your dog about the dangers of frog.

4 comments:

Carly C. said...

"Frog is bad yo!"--LOL

Dave said...

I love this one!!

Chris said...

Dat shit cray

Eric said...

My dog was addicted to frog too :(